Woodland West Animal Hospital offers a variety of solutions and treatments for your pet’s orthopedic issues. We understand that orthopedic problems can be a big challenge for both pets and pet owners so we are dedicated to working with you and communicating with you throughout the process.
We have PennHIP certified veterinarians. We are able to perform PennHIP and OFA certifications for your pet. We also diagnose and manage osteoarthritis in aging patients.
Woodland West Animal Hospital is able to perform many orthopedic surgeries including the following:
- Fracture stabilization using a variety of implants including bone plates and screws
- Femoral head and neck osteotomies (FHO)
- Dislocated or luxated hip stabilizations
- Luxating patella surgeries
- Cruciate/stifle stabilization surgeries
- Tendon injuries
- OCD surgery (Osteochondritis Dissecans)
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our orthopedic capabilities or how we can care for your pet, please contact us today at (918) 299-1208.